<$BlogPageTitle$> <$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pickles and Ice Cream

Shower Menu

Pink Lemonade Punch
Chicken Salad
Meatballs
Fruit Tray
Veggies
Wedding Cookies
Cheese Dip and Beer Bread
Pink & White Yougurt Raisins



Charlotte, Scarlet, and Tanya did a fantastic job on the menu. Throwing a shower with Kedon's friends was a nice change from hosting the party on my own. The food was delicious and presented beautifully. This pink lemonade punch is my go to beverage for all spring/ summer parties. It's easy and delicious! Two cans of frozen pink lemonade, tequal parts water and liter of sprite, lemons and strawberries. This beautiful punch bowl was given to me by Aunt Rena. It means the world to me that she's handed this special piece down to me. I found these adorable plates and napkins at Cedar Terrace Card & Party, but they are also available at Party City. Again, I wanted something modern and different from the usual. Scattered amongst the platters were pink carriages found at $ store, and confetti diaper pins, rocky horses, and rattles. Bon Appetit!




2 comments:

  1. Ok, girl, you seriously outdid yourself with this shower! Love all the details. So glad you stopped by and introduced yourself. I just love your little head with the "On the 7th day makeup was created!

    You've got a new fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looked perfect! I know Kedron appreciated everything you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love all of your sweet comments!!