<$BlogPageTitle$> <$BlogMetaData$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hostesses with the Mostest


Pretty pink wreath to welcome guests made for the fantastically frugal price of $3! All from $ tree, wire ribbon, wreath, and scrapbook stickers transform this front door.




Pink polka dot lined basket full of goodies. Ribbons, bows, onseises, and a travel J&J set. My friend Katherine who welcomed Hailey last May said this travel set came in very handy with a newborn. She's been a fabulous refrence for what is and isn't used from a diaper cake or gift basket.
I hope Kedron and Kallie Grace enjoy the gifts and look back on the special day with memories of being showered with love.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by Southern Comfort in a Northern Life. I appreciate all your sweet comments.

    I am happy to be moving back down south. I won't be that far from you. Moving to Florence.

    I need your email:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your email! I cant reply to your comments at Southern Comfort in a Northern Life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love all of your sweet comments!!